First mentoring night of the season!
The girls of Force 00 and Force 06/07 (and our 2 younger sisters) dedicated their evening to the Langley Association for Community Living by donating art supplies and creating some art of their own! It is always great to have our older girls teach our younger ones the importance of giving back to the community. A big thank you to Zoe Balbosa for organizing the event!
Please join us as we need your vote!
Notice of Special General Meeting
Fleetwood Fastpitch Association
Notice is given that a special general meeting of the members of the Fleetwood Fastpitch Association will be held on:
Friday, November 3, 2017 at 7:00 pm
at the Surrey Leisure Centre - upstairs meeting room.
This is open to all members of Fleetwood Fastpitch (parents / coaches / players)
The purpose of this membership meeting is comply with the new Society Act.
1. Fleetwood Fastpitch Association act as a Public Funded Society under the laws of the BC Society
2. Our Society agrees to transition to meet the requirements of the new BC Society Act
3. Membership agrees to approve the change to our Constitution
4. Membership agrees to approve the changes to our Bylaws
5. The direction of Softball Associations in our area: Surrey Storm / North Surrey / Fleetwood
Please plan to attend!!!
Are you a pitcher born in '01 or '00?
We are looking for a pitcher to round out our team and pitching staff for the 2018 season.
If you have rep experience or you played house- we would like to try you out.
Kevin Langley- 604-727-6698
Tracey Oye- 604-377-5744
Fleetwood is very proud of their own umpires:
Both called up to do the U16A and U18A Provincials at Softball City.
Curtis Holt-Robinson was given the plate final at the U16A Championships and is now off to the Nationals!!!
Pictures of the 2017 AGM Awards below. Congrats all!!!!